Banking Rules – Deposits
1. Heritage Sports may adjust or amend the minimum and maximum deposit amounts we accept through any particular method for depositing money into your account.
2. Heritage Sports may limit or prohibit deposits from one particular account to another (account transfers). Account transfers may be deemed to be withdrawals and can affect bonuses.
3. Heritage Sports may modify or restrict the methods for depositing money into your account.
4. Having your updated contact information, including an active email address and phone number, will help us keep you informed of the status of your deposit.
5. It is suggested you contact Client Services at 1-800-555-8800 PRIOR to making a deposit to ensure you are aware of all current requirements for each method of deposit. Money transfer rules may change without prior notice.
* Check deposits will require 6 weeks to clear. All checks must be fully clear before any withdrawal request is made.
It is the member's responsibility to question and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not understand prior to placing any deposits.
Banking Rules - Withdrawals
1. Withdrawals may be requested Monday from 6am to 12pm noon and Tuesday to Friday, from 7am to 12pm noon (Pacific Standard Time). Please note that scheduled times and limits are subject to change. If an online request is received out of this time frame, it will be processed the next business day.
2. Heritage Sports provides a FREE payout every 30-rolling-days. Free payout requests are only received on Tuesdays and Wednesdays before midday PST. Free checks may be requested any business day during payout office hours.
3. Heritage Sports uses third party processors who occasionally change requirements without prior notice to Heritage. Valid contact information, including an active email address and phone number, will help us keep you informed of the status of your withdrawal.
4. Before the processing of a withdrawal, all Rollover requirements must be met (see Bonus Rules, rule #11).
5. Withdrawals are only made to the account holder’s name and we may request proof of identity to validate your information.
6. All Deposits must be cleared for 24 hours before a withdrawal request is accepted.
7. Any deposit fees that have been credited by Heritage Sports will be revoked if the withdrawal request is made during the seven days following the last deposit (this is known as the “7-Day Fee Rule”, see Bonus Rules, rule #11).
8. If a payout is accepted for an amount that exceeds the stated limits, the delivery time might change. Please contact Client Service for additional information.
* Only available for customer who used Bitcoin to fund the account.
FREE PAYOUT METHODS
(1 every 30 calendar days)
* Bank wires are subject to availability.** Higher amounts might be available by arrangement.
9. Heritage Sports recommends that you settle all checks or money transfer payments upon receipt of the physical payment or reference material. Heritage Sports does not cover any fees associated with changes or cancellation of payments. All checks or money instruments must be in the clearing system within two weeks of receipt and person to person transfers should be settled within 72 hours.
It is the member's responsibility to question and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not understand prior to placing any request.